ArzDigital is the pioneer company in the Cryptocurrency industry in Iran, providing people with news and services through a user-friendly integrated website/application
As the data industry matures, more priorities are being placed on Data Pipelines and Infrastructure. So, design and building production data pipelines as well as automating data engineering (DE) workflows are the main tasks we are looking for assistance with. In a DE role you’re responsible for extracting, transforming, and loading data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and big data technologies.
Moreover, as a data engineer, you work closely with data scientists to make high-quality data available to them. Therefore, you are responsible for building and maintaining pipelines that feed data to the data scientists.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Experience with traditional RDBMS technologies, SQL and SQL tuning
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience in one or more scripting or programming language, especially Bash and Python
- Understand several programming languages used in data science, especially Python asynchronous programming and multi-processing
- Experience and knowledge on Google Cloud Platform for data management: Composer, Pubsub, Google Storage, Dataflow, Big Query.
- Experience and knowledge on Apache Airflow and develop and deploy multi-container apps with docker-compose
- Know the ins-and-outs of SQL and NoSQL database systems, specially Postgresql
- Be comfortable using ETL (extract, transform, load) systems
- Ability to work with stream-processing systems like Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of Data modeling and data warehousing
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Graph databases including Neo4j is a plus
- Apache Druid is a plus
- Familiar with Blockchain core and/or cryptocurrency market is a plus
- Contribute to the research strategy and technical culture of the team
- Last but not least: Able to work in teams and in a fast-paced agile development environment