- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, E-CRM campaigns, and display advertising campaigns.
- Providing digital marketing infrastructure such as customer journey in different levels of the marketing funnel, defining personas and segmentation for all of our products, defining goals and events at every level, and so on.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (CPO, ROI, and CR).
- Identify trends and insights generally and specifically in Cryptocurrencies, and optimize spend and performance based on the senses.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Ability to Manage performance marketing budget.
- Knowledge and experience in AppMetrica, Metabase, Ahref, KWfinder, Moz, Screaming Frog is A plus.
- +3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, social media, and measurement.
- Problem-solving and communications skills.
- Decent knowledge in Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Landing page building, Google Search Console, Web Engage, SEMRush, and WordPress.